TIB is often engaged in studies jointly undertaken by like-minded organizations. It also takes part in studies and surveys conducted in several countries under the initiatives taken by the TI. TIB has contributed to the Global Corruption Report – a regular and one of the core research tools implemented by the TI.
List of Collaborative Studies
- UNCAC Implementation Overview (October 2011)
- RTI Forum Survey on Implementation of RTI Act (September 2011)
- Corruption Barometer Survey (2010)
- Transparency in Political Finance in Bangladesh (October 2009)
- Mapping Corruption in Humanitarian Assistance (2006)