Responding to the demand raised from the local communities, TIB has undertaken a number of fact finding studies on the local public institutions. These studies are investigative in nature, and attempt to find the causes of corrupt practices that affect the services these institutions provide.
List of Studies
- Embankments in Aila-affected Areas: Transparency and Accountability in the Management and Reconstruction Required (April 2010)
- Sunamganj Water Development Board (December 2009)
- Burimari Land Port (June 2009)
- Bakhrabad Gas Systems Ltd. (fact finding) (September 2008)
- Challenges Faced by Salt cultivators in Cox’s Bazar (fact finding) (November 2008)
- Governance Problems of the Badarkhali Co-operative Society (fact finding) (November 2008)