The term ‘Network’ and ‘Alliance’ here indicates organizational relationships or work arrangement’s participation in, and collaboration with, and/or joint organization or cosponsoring of, specific events and/or programmes to common platform, forum, coalition and/or other forms of institutional arrangements that would promote and/or strengthen a social movement against corruption and towards increased demand for accountable and transparent governance in Bangladesh.
Presently TIB has a strong subject oriented network as follows:
- Number of Partners in Health related network - 53
- Number of Partners in Education related network – 1000
- Number of Partners in Land related network- 250
- Number of International NGO in INGO network – 74
- CCC, YES, TIB membership, IJ Forum network, CFG, RTI Forum, BAWIN, UNCAC,