Introduction: it is not in the mandate of TIB to undertake actions against individual cases of corruption, which is the function of the relevant organs of the Government including the anti-corruption commission, judiciary, and law enforcement agencies.
TIB's task is limited to reveal study and analyze the nature, extent and process of corruption affecting the people at large and recommend preventive and curative measures, with particular reference to strengthening of the institutions within the national integrity system.
TIB as a non-governmental civil society institution is mandated to create and strengthen a social movement against corruption through greater citizen's awareness and participation. By its research, advocacy and citizen's engagement TIB is striving to contribute to the creation of conditions conducive to reducing corruption in Bangladesh.
The purpose of ‘Report Corruption’ initiative is to collect information from the members of the public about the incidences of corruption which they face everyday. The information will be collated periodically for generating a research report to illustrate various aspects of sectoral corruption in Bangladesh. This report will be released to the public through the media and will be used as advocacy tool for undertaking campaign for policy reforms and institutional changes.
Please read this guideline carefully before submitting information:
- TIB reserves the right to verify information submitted and therefore, it is mandatory to put name and contact number of the information provider. TIB will not disclose this information to anyone.
- Please submit objective and authentic information only. Information which is derogatory, malicious or harmful will be screened out by TIB team.
- Upload files in doc, pdf, jpeg format only. Maximum limit of file size should be 100 mb.
- Photo/scanned image should be in jpeg format only and size should be edited as web page using programmes such as Microsoft Office Picture Manger, Adobe Phtoshop or Illustrator.
- Be specific and to the point to avoid any ambiguity.
- All successful entries will receive an auto-reply.